cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eclowes
Waterboy

Selling not transferable tickets

I have 2 tickets to Luke Combs Tickets Friday, 10/29/2021, 7:00 PM.

On ticketmaster the tickets are "Go Mobile" and the transfer and resell is grayed out. What ticket type should I sell under? How can I transfer the tickets to the buyer? The tickets are currently accessable through a QR code on my phone.

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
TeamStubHub

Re: Selling not transferable tickets

Hi, @eclowes

It's very likely the transfer has just been disabled until closer to the event. We often see primaries delay this feature until 24-48 hours prior to the show. You'll still want to keep these listed as Mobile Transfer but will just want to make sure your In Hand Date is updated to as close to the event as possible. 

You'll see the option to Make Changes under the Sale in your account. From there, select the option to update when you'll have the tickets and pick your new date. That will ensure the buyer has proper expectations for when the tickets will be transferred to them.

eclowes
Waterboy

Thanks for the help!

What happends if the tickets never become transfereable? Can I just send a screenshot of the tickets to the buyer?

Thanks.

TeamStubHub

@eclowes We can certainly explore that option if that's the case. To be honest, though, 99% of the time, the transfer option pops up in that 24-48 hour window!