cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JG7876
Waterboy

Selling through MLB Ballpark App

Hi All.

Is there a method for reselling tickets via Stubhub if my tickets are available via MLB Ballpark App?

If not, what is my best option for reselling?

5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
Rock Star

Re: Selling through MLB Ballpark App

Hi JG7876

You are able to sell MLB tickets on Stubhub.  When you list the the tickets you will be asked if you have the tickets in hand or will at a future date.  If you have you can enter the bar codes.  If you do not have the codes yet then you can enter upon sale.  Just remember that any MLB listings without barcodes will be deactivated 48 hrs before game time.  You should be able to find the bar codes for the tickets in the ballpark app

JG7876
Waterboy

Thank you very much for the insights!

I was not sure since it sounded like some teams have restrictions on re-sales but was sure.  Also, do you know when barcodes generally show up on the MLB Ball Park App?

Melpik
Rock Star

It varies from team to team.  Generally when the bar codes are available either the team or stubhub or both will send you an email indicating that the tickets and barcodes are available in the app. 

LWamp
Waterboy

I have a similar problem. My tickets are showing in the app but the only “barcodes” I see are not valid according to stub hub. There is a QR code. Not a bar code
NikkiM
StubHub Alumni (Retired)

Hey there, @LWamp. We aren't quite understanding what you are looking at. Please send any moderator a PM with a screenshot of the page that you are looking at. We'd be happy to take a look!