cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
njrising
Rookie

Selling tickets with VIP package

I have some Elton John tickets that come with a VIP package of perks and benefits. Ticketmaster tells me that if I use Ticketmaster Ticket Transfer, those perks and benefits will be available to the person I transfer the tickets to. Is there a way to sell tickets on Stub Hub in such a way that these perks would also go to the buyer?

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11
AllyD

Re: Selling tickets with VIP package

Hey @njrising! If you are selling a ticket that has these VIP perks, we have a disclosure that states "VIP" that you can put on your listing so buyers will know it comes with these perks. As long as you list the tickets as Mobile or add the Mobile Disclosure to the listing, you can create it with the VIP disclosure and if it sells, we will provide you with the email address you will transfer to. If you have any further questions about this process, please feel free to private message me or any of the Community Moderators and we will be happy to assist!

jkthompson5
Waterboy

where is this disclosure option to list VIP b/c i cannot find it?

JoshK
Stubber

Hello @jkthompson5, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the confusion!  When you are listing tickets, we give you a lot of different disclosures and co0mments you can choose from that may pertain to the event you are listing for.  You will find them when you click on the blue hyperlink that says "Edit these preference" right under where you selected how many tickets you have for sale.  That is where you will see where you can select certain VIP comments and disclosures for your listing. 

jkthompson5
Waterboy

thanks for your quick reply, josh. my issue is that i listed these tickets for my mother prior to knowing that she had actually purchased vip tickets. she didn't even know that she had purchased the package we only realized when i became cuirous about the high cost. anyway when i go to edit the listing there are several options for comments, but none that will just add "VIP". The pkg that she ordered is very specific. It's called, "the sound check vip experience". any suggestions on how to manage this b/c i'm afraid that people will not buy the tickets b/c they don't understand the cost is actual face value for these vip.

JoshK
Stubber

You're very welcome!  Unfortunately, these types of experiences aren't allowed to be listed on StubHub, as most of them will require a photo ID to match the name on the tickets. Since that may be a requirement, we aren't able to have a comment or a disclosure for those types of tickets.  My apologies! 

JoshK
Stubber

AllanDau
Waterboy

I'm trying to list Elton John VIP tickets and it does not let me into the VIP listing nor do I see a VIP box in regular listing; only VIP Parking box to click.

How do I list them?

CameronJ
Stubber

@AllanDau - Since VIP potentially requires specific info (name change, verification, Will Call), the option to list with this feature may only be available to approved sellers. If you don't see this option, then you wouldn't be able to list for VIP. I'm happy to review this further though and see what we can find out for you! 

A PM from me is on the way over to you. 

Thanks! 

RDaniels
Rookie

Hi, I am going through the same thing right now. I have VIP tickets for Elton John and I am trying to sell them so the buyer receives all the perks included in the package. I spoke to the VIP customer service through Ticketmaster and they told me I would have to provide the buyer a copy of a redacted Driver's License just showing my photo and name, and a copy of the card I used to purchase the tickets redacting everything but the last 4 of the card number and my name. This process might be difficult and bring suspicion to the buyer. However, if your tickets are transferable via e-ticket, then the buyer would probably be more likely to feel safe purchasing such a high value ticket. Were you able to get e-tickets for this VIP package? I would be interested to see how your selling experience goes. Thank you!
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here