cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PapaJimN
Rookie

StubHub Having Problems

Why all of a sudden is StubHub not making payments to sellers? Why is the customer service via the phone or Twitter stopped? Is StubHub having financial issues?
7 REPLIES 7
CapriSun
Pit Crew

Re: StubHub Having Problems

Wondering the same thing.......this is crazy.

Nito23
Pit Crew

How can they be having financial issues? Obviously they chopped their workforce, hence the poor customer service, and they have buyers’ and sellers’ money and hold onto it like Mr Krabbs
Gk330
Pit Crew

experiencing the same thing. 

CapriSun
Pit Crew

I stand corrected....just got paid 6 business days after event.  Although no email came through.  They must have a severe shortage in workers....

jdunleavy5
Waterboy

I got paid for 1 out of 3 sales so far and they all have the same status that I have been paid which is not correct if it hasn't made it to my paypal.

PapaJimN
Rookie

Received Payment

I just wanted to follow up on my earlier posts. My event for which I sold tics to was on 5/30. I received my payment today, June 8.
tailoreventsinc
Backup Singer

Yeah... Customer service is next to NIL. I literally just recalled some Cubs tickets that I sent to a SH buyer as, even though it was fulfilled, they were still asking for barcodes... So without customer service, I'm worried that their clients would get the tickets, then they'd cancel my order and I'd be stuck. A potential triple whammy.