cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christian0515
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

StubHub Took My Money

So recently, I sold a ticket for a Genesis show that’s coming up in two days. All StubHub gave me was the buyer’s name and this e-mail (mobiletransfertickets+268663443@gmail.com). I tried to transfer the tickets via this e-mail and I guess the buyer never got it, as he never accepted it. Thus, I never received any money for the sale… But today, not only did StubHub cancel my order citing that I didn’t deliver the ticket on time… They’re saying that since I was already paid (which I wasn’t), they’re taking back the $130. Any help with this would be much appreciated, seeing as how I am now out $130 that I never received in the first place.

Christian
2 REPLIES 2
Mykenzie
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Re: StubHub Took My Money

I’m having this same issue right now and it’s taking forever to reach their CS and get it resolved
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Re: StubHub Took My Money

Hi Christian

the mobile transfer email is one that belongs to Stubhub and they then transfer to buyer.  If you transferred the tickets then you should have received a transfer email from Ticketmaster etc.  do you still have? Is the email correct?  If so send a copy to the moderator - TeamStubhub and they can assist.

StubHub pays sellers 5-8 Business days After the event (unless you made the sale before March 2020.