cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyB86
Rookie

Ticketmaster “transfer” not selectable when trying to send to stubhub buyer

I recently sold some tickets on stubhub for an upcoming event and they just became available as of last night in my Ticketmaster account. I attempted to transfer the tickets to the stubhub buyer by following the stubhub guide but “transfer tickets” on Ticketmaster is grayed out and not working. I do have the tickets barcode numbers. How can I get these tickets to the buyer if Ticketmaster won’t let me transfer?
2 REPLIES 2
ticketmvp
Headliner

Re: Ticketmaster “transfer” not selectable when trying to send to stubhub buyer

You cannot transfer them unless Ticketmaster opens up the transfer option. Not all events are transferrable. If that is the case, you will never be able to deliver the tickets and you will have to inform StubHub as the sale would have to be canceled. It's also possible that the event is not releasing the transfer option until 24-48 hours before the show.

TeamStubHub

Re: Ticketmaster “transfer” not selectable when trying to send to stubhub buyer

Correct. As @ticketmvp stated, not all events are transferable, but in most cases, it's a delay on the Ticketmaster side at the request of the venue or performer. That said, your best bet would be to reach out to Ticketmaster and verify if/when those will be able to be delivered. Feel free to send a private message to one of our moderators if you have any more questions.