cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Team Mascot

Ticketmaster won't let me transfer my tickets

I just sold my tickets to Bon Iver for tonight but ticketmaster is saying you cant transfer the tickets and the QR code is saying screenshots not accepted.

What can i do to transfer as i cant go now!

Help!

Bryan

5 REPLIES 5
Goalie

Re: Ticketmaster won't let me transfer my tickets

Unfortunately, I believe this event in non transferable according to many people. You shouldn't have listed them if they were not transferable because StubHub does not accept screenshots unless you were previously approved and if the barcodes are rotating, screenshots wouldn't work any way.

Waterboy

I have the same issue. It’s consumer fraud by Ticketmaster. They never gave us access to the tickets until 24 hours before. So when we listed them for sale a week ago - we assumed they would be transferable with another Ticketmaster account. Insane Ticketmaster can prevent me from even giving my tix away for free with this nonsense rule.

Hi @Jt710, if you have any problems transferring the tickets to your buyer, please feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators and we'd be happy to help. 

Waterboy

Hi, 

I have the same issue - the only option as per ticketmaster chat is to use the "will call" option and let ticketmaster know who will be picking up the tickets on the day of the show. 

I listed 4 tickets for sale - and have made 2 sales (2 pairs each)

I am not sure what to do now - please help!

Hey @aramesh19! Sorry to hear about the confusion here. If you send a private message to either me or anyone of our Moderators, we would then be able to review your order and make sure you are all good to go for the event.