cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Larakrae
New User

Ticketmaster won't let me transfer tickets

It brings up the send to friend box but when you select the tickets it says error do you want to retry? Then says these tickets aren't transferable?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ticketmvp
Jockey

Re: Ticketmaster won't let me transfer tickets

Tickemaster does not let you transfer tickets for all shows. Some are not. You should still have the option of mobile QR codes or PDF e-tickets. However, if you initially sold them as transfers, you will have to contact customer service (send a private message to any of the mods) to let them know of the change in delivery method and it will have to be accepted by the buyer first.

136 Comments
ticketmvp
Jockey

Tickemaster does not let you transfer tickets for all shows. Some are not. You should still have the option of mobile QR codes or PDF e-tickets. However, if you initially sold them as transfers, you will have to contact customer service (send a private message to any of the mods) to let them know of the change in delivery method and it will have to be accepted by the buyer first.

Moderator Moderator

@Larakrae We will send you a private message to see what needs to happen to fulfill the order!

ARoll
New User

Hi,

I'm also having this issue, but I am able to download the PDF. Is it possible to send the buyer the PDF?

Moderator Moderator

@ARoll - Happy to help you as well. I'll send a private message to you in a moment so we can figure this out. Thanks! 

dknowlton001
Team Mascot

I'm having the exact same issue - I can't get the transfer to work in Ticketmaster.  I e-mailed the ticket to the buyer, and I haven't been able to get through to Stubhub customer service chat to find out if that's ok.  (When I posted the tickets for sale, instant download was not an option, only mobile transfer.  I think maybe that was an error.)

Moderator Moderator

@dknowlton001 - I can help with this and see what we can review/help on. A PM is on the way to you! Thanks. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Smirand1090
Waterboy

How do you email the tickets
Moderator Moderator

@Smirand1090 - If the tickets you have are mobile transfer tickets, then we'll give you the buyer's info to complete the transfer thru the primary. If you have any other method of delivery, then emailing the tickets wouldn't be an option. Send any of our moderators a private message if you have a sale that needs to be fulfilled. We'll be glad to see what you need to do exactly. Be sure to include your email address, zip/postal code, and order number so we can verify you right away! 

bkberg05
Backup Singer

Ticketmaster is telling me the 'transfer' option is not available.   And I won't get my tickets until after 8pm the day before the event.   Is there still a way to list/sell these on Stubhub?

Thanks!