cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It brings up the send to friend box but when you select the tickets it says error do you want to retry? Then says these tickets aren't transferable?
Highlighted
Stagehand
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Ticketmaster transfer issue

What did they tell you? I have the same issue
Highlighted
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

Ticketmaster ticket transfer not available

Hi,

I've sold two tickets to a concert this weekend, they're mobile tickets which ticketmaster will send to me prior to the concert. The option to transfer the tickets is not available and i've contacted ticketmaster who said i won't be able to transfer the tickets.

How can I send the tickets to the buyers?

Hope you can help.

Highlighted
Headliner
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Ticketmaster ticket transfer not available

You would need to reach out to any of the mods on this forum and explain the details regarding this order - you can send them a private message by going here https://stubhub.community/t5/notes/composepage. You will need to tell them your email and zip code, too. 

If there is time and you are able to provide a different ticket type (PDF, etc), you may have the option of changing the delivery method (if any others are approved for the event). Unfortunately, Ticketmaster is making many more events non-transferable which when the only delivery method is mobile makes it impossible to resell the tickets if the transfer option is never activated.

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver
Answered! Go to solution

I am having the same issue currently. The issued tickets are only mobile entry with the QR code (which wasnt stated clearly when buying) and someone already purchased the tickets i had up for sale. What do I do?
Highlighted
Rookie
Answered! Go to solution

What event are you having problems for?
Highlighted
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Odenedo! Sorry to hear about the trouble with your order here. I would be more than happy to assist you in getting those on over to the buyer and review the event. Please send me a private message with the email address and postal/zip code linked with your account so I can take a closer look. 

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

Ticket Transfer

TIcketmaster won't let me transfer my tickets.  I sold them thinking I could and feel terrible.  Is there anyway I can make this happen?  Ticket Delivery says 'Go Mobile' on it.  Hootie and the Blowfish.  Do they block transfers?  HELP!!!

Highlighted
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Ticket Transfer

Hey, @bovader! I'm sorry for the troubles there. We'd recommend contacting TicketMaster to see if they can enable the mobile transfer option on your tickets. If the mobile transfer is definitely not an option, we can look into other ways to fulfill your sale! Please private message me or any of the Community Moderators and we'd be happy to help! 

Highlighted
Waterboy
Answered! Go to solution

OK, how do I private message you?  Excuse my ignorance, please.

Highlighted
Jockey
Answered! Go to solution

Oh, sorry about that! You can click on the mail icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen and that will take you to your inbox. From there you can type my name (MariaA) in the search bar and it will allow you to private message me from there!