cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Stagehand

Tickets bought on Ticketmaster. Which type of ticket do I choose on stubhub?

I've sold tickets before on Stubhub, but I don't recall the choices for type of ticket to sell. I am stumped as to what I should choose. My tickets from Ticketmaster were purchased with the print at home option. I have a PDF of the tickets, but the PDF also has my name on it. I see on Ticketmaster it looks like I can reassign the tickets to another email address (?) I've never done that before on Ticketmaster. (this is for a Queen concert). Thoughts on what choice of tickets I should choose to sell on Stubhub??

3 REPLIES 3
Coach

Re: Tickets bought on Ticketmaster. Which type of ticket do I choose on stubhub?

If you don't mind having your name on the tickets I would just use the PDF option since you don't have much experience with the transfer. However, if you feel that the transfer is a better option, it shouldn't be difficult. Usually with the transfer you just need a name and an email address to transfer them to. Just make sure to list the proper delivey method. Either option should go smoothly.

Stagehand

Re: Tickets bought on Ticketmaster. Which type of ticket do I choose on stubhub?

Thanks for the reply. If I have 4 tickets, the PDF from Ticketmaster contains all 4 tickets. So unless I have some sort of PDF-splitting software, I'll be selling only the block of 4 tix (not 2 and 2). Or is there something I'm missing. Do you know if you can do the ticket assignment on Ticketmaster for a portion of tickets? Like, to assign 2 of the 4 tickets to someone?

Rookie

Stubhub will take care of that for you. You'll need to choose a ticket split when listing so you can choose to sell all 4 together or to allow multiples of 2. If you choose to allow pairs, then Stubhub will simply deliver 2 of the pdf pages and the other 2 will remain with the listing for someone else to buy.