cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zamboni Driver

Trying to sell tickets on Stubhub that I ordered from TM

I purchased a pair of tickets from TM. I would like to post them on Stubhub to sell. How do I start the process? 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Quarterback

Re: Trying to sell tickets on Stubhub that I ordered from TM

Hi Shimmy

First check and see when the tickets will be available from Ticketmaster.

Go to Stubhub and find the event that you are looking to sell.  List the event and indicate if the tickets you have are pdfs or mobile transfer.  Indicate the date that you will have the tickets.  Choose a price you want to sell at and hit submit and you are good to go.

Here is a link to basic selling information on Stubhub.

https://stubhub.custhelp.com/app/browse/categoryRecordID/RN_CATEGORY_431/categorySelected/RN_CATEGOR...

Good luck with your sale

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver

Thanks for the quick response! I ordered the tickets online from TM. They're under my Listings on my TM account. I will try to follow the steps you provided for me to list my tickets on Stubhub. Once I list them as mobile transfer tickets, am I allowed to post them on any other websites or just on Stubhub? Wish me luck!

Highlighted
Quarterback

You can list on any website  but only one as if you list on multiple sites you run the risk of a double sale which carries a 40% penalty of the sale price

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver

I will try Stubhub first and wait it out. I have no experience with selling tickets so I hope everything goes smoothly. Are ticket prices in Canadian funds? Thanks Melpik!

Highlighted

Hey, @shimmy! We can help answer this as well. Smiley Happy 

If the event is in Canada and listed on StubHub Canada, then the funds would be issued in CAD. If you're a US seller listing for a Canadian event, you can be paid in USD but it can only be paid through PayPal at this time. 

@Melpik has been spot on with everything though. Thanks for the assist, @Melpik!

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver

Wow! You guys are great!

I live in Canada and it is for an event in Toronto. Should I be using Stubhub.ca? And is there another form of payment? I don't have PayPal and I'm unfamiliar with it. Thanks again!

Highlighted

No problem, @shimmy! We love helping our fans and so do other StubHub Community members. Smiley Happy 

The main payment options we have available are direct deposit and PayPal. We do have other options but these are what are widely used by our sellers. So, you can provide your Canadian bank account info since you're in Canada. 

Lots of answers for payments can actually be found on this thread

Keep the questions coming if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Highlighted
Zamboni Driver

Sorry to bother you again.... since I'm in Canada, do I use the stubhub.ca website to post my tickets for sale?

Highlighted

You can use StubHub Canada since the event is in Canada. Smiley Happy