cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rubycane
Team Mascot

Unable to list tickets from PPD Braves/Padres 7/19

Braves/Padres game ppd until 7/21. Im unable to attend and then when I try to relist the tickets on stubhub it continually comes up that there was a problem while processing your request. Please try again. Ive tried on the app and the cpu and neither work. Very disappointed in stubhub. Game is tomorrow and I'm unable to relist the tickets. Plus when I try to call there is a 3 hour wait. Terrible customer service. Worse than xfinity and thats saying something.

7 REPLIES 7
irfanatl
Rookie

Re: Unable to list tickets from PPD Braves/Padres 7/19

I’m having the same exact problem and I can’t attend tomorrow’s game, it’s giving me the error message and I’ve double checked my information and I tried on my pc and my phone. Very disappointed.
Boomtown4
New User

Having the exact same problem! No word from Stubhub.
Jmacdrum
Team Mascot

I was at the same game. Having the same problem trying to resist my tickets as well. The tickets for the for the 7/19 rain our game are good for the 7/21 5:20 pm game. What's the issue? I'm back in Tennessee now.
Dmorg71
Rookie

Stubhub is not fixing this problem nor helping in any way. They refuse to reimburse us for the PPD game that we can't attend yet we can't sell the tickets either because we can't list them. Stubhub will lose A LOT of business from this.
Pole
New User

Open up a dispute for the purchased tickets with your credit card company. Make the credit card company fight it out with StubHub. Don't let StubHub win. They don't want to fix the problem because they know most people will just suck it up and take the loss.

Jmacdrum
Team Mascot

It's working now. I just listed my rain out tickets. Try now.
slynn47
Backup Singer

The game on July 21 was suspended and has not been rescheduled.    What happens to my $1500 worth of tickets.   We have yet to see a complete game.   I have been on the phone holding for stub hub for more than 3 hours.     Most unbelievably horrible customer service I have ever seen.