cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie

Unable to transfer or sell tickets on Ticket Master.

I am unable to transfer or sell my tickets to a show on ticket master. Would anyone be able to PM me on how to sell my tickets a different way?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unable to transfer or sell tickets on Ticket Master.

Sure thing @Chelc13! We're happy to help. What event are you trying to list tickets for? 

Rookie

Atmosphere at the fox theatre on March 9th

Goalie

Well what kind of delivery method is available? Ticketmaster does not allow ticket transfers for all events. Whether or not they allow you to sell the tickets on Ticketmaster has no bearing on you selling them on StubHub. If it is a mobile tickets, then sell it as a mobile screenshot. If it's print at home, then sell it as a PDF. Easy as pie.

Highlighted

@Chelc13 @ticketmvp's correct!  As an added note, if you do only have the mobile tickets, you can take a screenshot of the QR on your mobile device to upload as Mobile Ticket.  Just make sure it is the full QR code and from the mobile device and not a picture of a printed ticket.

Waterboy

If I orginally sold the tickets as mobile, but want to sell it as a mobile screen shot, how do I change the listing after the ticket has been "sold" but before the event? 

Hey @Lavra! Glad to answer that for you. Since more and more mobile tickets are starting to use rotating barcodes, we are no longer supporting mobile screenshots as a form of delivery. We would need the tickets transferred to the buyers account through the primary application for them to view. Sorry for any inconvenience or trouble this may cause. If you have any questions or need help with an order, you can always send anyone of our moderators including myself a private message.