cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RegalRoseton
Stagehand

What happened to the sold tab?

Hello,

Does anyone know what happened to the sold tab?  I've been a top seller for the past four years and am gonna be really disappointed if the feature is taken away.  It's my favorite feature on Stubhub and would love to hear the rationale as to why it has been taken down.

RR

5 REPLIES 5
Melpik
All Star

Re: What happened to the sold tab?

Unfortunately StubHub removed the feature 5-6 months ago claiming it was giving unfair information to its competitors.   Many sellers have complained but as of now it remains a disabled feature on the site.

Dlemma
New User

This is terrible news. The sold tab was the best feature I had for selling my tickets. I probably sell around 30+ MLB tickets/year when I can't go to the games and I've been selling exclusively on Stubhub. I guess I will start looking into other sites now. 

Lars2642
Stagehand

Did you ever get an answer?  I have been a seller for 10 years.  Every year StubHub does stupid **bleep** to give sellers less and less information.  I cannot believe they deleted this important information!

iggles333
Rookie

They always seem to make poor changes. I bought some tickets recently and havent listed. If I knew tickets were selling really well I would be listing. Dumb move Stub

teddylegend
Pit Crew

I would like to see an answer as well....I have been selling on here for several years as well.  EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!