cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conductor

What is going on with Flash Seats today?

I was escalated this morning and still no answers on the Stubhub/Flash issue. Flash listings for the Lakers/Warriors in Vegas still showing as pending. Has there been a solution to the issue, maybe an API issue?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: What is going on with Flash Seats today?

Hey @billycrowe14! We are currently experiencing a bug on our site with Los Angeles Lakers events that's causing listings to be stuck in pending but our Integrations team is working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! 

Stagehand

Has this been resolved? I have been having the same issue.

Unfortunately, it is. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Highlighted
Conductor

@AllyD @jzaidman85

Unfortunately it is resolved, or unfortunately it is still an ongoing issue? I just received another email from SH saying I need to link my flash account to complete my listing. Can I list as a pdf with the flash disclosure and if they sell there will be no penalty when the buyer complains he/she has to download flash? There is going to be a big flood of sellers adding to this event and it's costing me a lot of potential profits here. 

Team Mascot

I am having the same problem please help ASAP!!!!!

My apologies for the confusion in my last post. This is still an ongoing issue, unfortunately. You should link your FlashSeats account and feel free to list but the listing will be stuck in pending until we get this error resolved with LA Laker listings.