Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nao
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Yankees QR code tickets

How can I sell my QR code tickets?
I have tried it from Yankees internet page, but we seem to need email address of the person I will give it.
6 REPLIES 6
LRubino27
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Help!

I am doing this for the first time.I sold mobile Yankees tickets for this Friday.The site is asking for a barcode.There is no barcode on the tickets .It is a QR code.Two representatives at Stubhub told me to call the Yankees.The Yankees said Stub Hub should be able to do the transfer.I really would like to transfer the tickets to the buyer, but I need help. Please!!!!
CameronJ
Stubber
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Yankees QR code tickets

Hi, @Nao and @LRubino27,

Thanks for your questions on selling Yankees tickets. Since we're partnered with the Yankees and all of the MLB, you just need the barcodes to list your tickets and have them fulfilled. If you bought the tickets off of StubHub, you just need to pull the tickets up in our app and you'll have the barcode number there.  

If selling from your own Yankees tickets, the option to sell on StubHub should be present. If not, this would need to be reviewed by the Yankees as we wouldn't have access to the barcodes. 

Once you have them, be sure to enter in exactly what shows for the barcode (dashes or other characters). We'll validate them and get the tickets set to transfer over to the buyer.

Feel free to private message me or any of our moderators if you're having issues with listing/fulfilling. We're happy to help! 

billycrowe14
Conductor
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Nao and @LRubino27 I’m a yankees ticket holder and it’s actually quite easy. Tickets are only released 48 hours prior to the game so you won’t be able to see the QR code or the barcode until then. To locate the barcode you will need to flip the QR code around which can be done by clicking on the little information I that is down below in the right or the left hand corner. There you will find a barcode which is probably about 15 or 16 digits long and may contain a letter you will have to type that in to StubHub and that is how you will complete your sale. To locate the barcode you will need to flip the QR code around which can be done by clicking on the little information I that is down below in the right or the left hand corner. There you will find a barcode which is probably about 15 or 16 digits long and may contain a letter you will have to type that in to StubHub and that is how you will complete your sale I hope this helps and if it does please mark the solution as accepted.
billycrowe14
Conductor
Answered! Go to solution

Hey @Nao and @LRubino27 I’m a yankees ticket holder and it’s actually quite easy. Tickets are only released 48 hours prior to the game so you won’t be able to see the QR code or the barcode until then. To locate the barcode you will need to flip the QR code around which can be done by clicking on the little information I that is down below in the right or the left hand corner. There you will find a barcode which is probably about 15 or 16 digits long and may contain a letter you will have to type that in to StubHub and that is how you will complete your sale. To locate the barcode you will need to flip the QR code around which can be done by clicking on the little information I that is down below in the right or the left hand corner. There you will find a barcode which is probably about 15 or 16 digits long and may contain a letter you will have to type that in to StubHub and that is how you will complete your sale I hope this helps and if it does please mark the solution as accepted.
david1125
Team Mascot
Answered! Go to solution

trying too enter bar codes for Yankee s Oct 8th  on stubhub site, stubhub states wrong bar code, Ticketmaster and yankee site advises tickets have been transfered or sold . Waiting on the phone for 1 1/2 hours for stubhub support.   

KattW
Community Manager
Answered! Go to solution

@david1125 Sorry about that! We will send you a private message to take a look into this!