cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
makea
Rookie

payement

The site sends me an email to enter my bank details to receive my payment. I put in my paypal but I keep getting emails saying I have to enter my details even though I have just done so. Now I have no news and still no payments... What to do?

4 REPLIES 4
knutwesemann9
Stagehand

Re: payement

Go to the Viagogo website and log in with your same StubHub account information. And update the payout information there. Maybe delete and re-add. I heard it works

eolandra
Pit Crew

Hi. I posted this same message in response to someone with the same problem:

Did you set it as your default payment? I only had my PayPal account down as a payment option, but I still got the same email. I actually had to make it my default payment method even though it was the only payment method. It boggles my mind. 🤦🏿‍♀️
Bob
Jockey

I was told that the E-mail message was sent in error, but some people seem to actually be having trouble getting paid nonetheless. I got paid today for an event 6 days prior. It seems to be taking longer than before the site integration but still in the 5-8 day window.

boogieman81
Umpire

Maybe for you but I still haven't been paid for tickets I sold 14 actual and 10 business days ago. Sorry but StubHub is no longer meeting the terms and conditions of the sale. Sadly they keep deleting posts made about this topic too because the truth hurts.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here