cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharlieW
Backup Singer

transfering tickets by mobil phone

In the past the issuing ticket office would ask for an email address to transfer tickets.  Since Covid 19, tickets are all now only transferred to a mobile device.  Does StubHub now obtain a mobile device number instead of an email address from the purchasing party? This was a problem a couple of weeks ago when I sold tickets and couldnt transfer tickets to the email address.  The schools are now requiring a mobile device number.

9 REPLIES 9
NikkiM

Re: transfering tickets by mobil phone

Hi, @CharlieW. What team are you referring to on this? We'd be happy to provide clarification. 

CharlieW
Backup Singer

The University of Arkansas Ticket Office for the Arkansas Razorbacks

NikkiM

Thanks for confirming that. You will need to login to your account manager in order to view the associated barcodes for your tickets, @CharlieW. We are not able to give out phone numbers in order to complete a transfer as we are integrated with the said team/venue. You may need to ask for assistance via your account manager if you are unsure of where to locate your barcodes. 

CharlieW
Backup Singer

When you say "account manager", are you referring to Stubhub or the ticket office.  I have talked to the ticket office and it doesnt seem they are changing how to transfer tickets wihich is with a mobile number, not an email address.

KattW
Community Manager

Hi, @CharlieW! We have a partnership with the Razorbacks so ticket delivery isn't done via transfer. Instead, you'll need to enter the barcodes from your tickets into our system so we can verify them with the team and reissue them to your buyer. When Nikki was referring to the account manager she was referring to the primary site you purchased the tickets from. If you're a season ticket holder, it would be wherever you access your season tickets. 

CharlieW
Backup Singer

I just got off the phone with the UofA ticket office and they are standing by their assertion that  I need a mobile number from the buyer to transfer tickets.  They said that is the only way that I can transfer tickets that they have issued to me. Am I missing something?   

KattW
Community Manager

In this case, you're not "transferring" the tickets. You are entering your barcodes into our system, we verify them with the primary, and then new barcodes are reissued. Do you have access to those barcodes? 

CharlieW
Backup Singer

I'll have to check.

KattW
Community Manager

Once you locate the barcodes, you'll be able to enter them on the order under Sales.