Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a Discussion
Highlighted
plbednar
Waterboy

trying to sell tickets

I purchased tickets to The Rolling Stones on StubHub and need to sell them. I will not get the tickets in an email until June 19th. I purchased them for $230 plus fees, but when I try to resell them the largest amount I can list them for is $200. Why and what can I do?

4 Comments
Moderator Moderator

Re: trying to sell tickets

Hello! It sounds like you may be using the slide bar that displays the recommended price for tickets based on other sales and listings similar to yours.  If you click into the actual price box, you can enter in the price you would like to sell them for manually!

plbednar
Waterboy

Thank you! After looking around more I found it. Thank you again!
plbednar
Waterboy

Why won’t the seller transfer the tickets to me sooner so I can resell faster? Also, the seat numbers are not given so I can not list the seats that are available. Sorry, new to this. I bought the tickets, but it’s not going to work out. I’m having a hard time understanding how I can resell tickets I’m not getting until June 19th. It’s unsettling having faith that I’m not getting ripped off and then not having the chance to sell and try to get some money back. I even bought the insurance so if I couldn’t go I could “get my money back”. THAT doesn’t happen that way I guess. So even more money down the drain. I need guidance please and a helping hand.
Moderator Moderator

Hi @plbednar,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to attend the concert, but I can 100% help you get them listed and look into options on the insurance side as well. I'll send you a private message to gain your account details, so please check for my message using the envelope icon on the upper right-hand side of the page. Thanks!