cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waterboy

Dropped listing due to rolling barcode

I have had listings that were dropped two times because Ticketmaster changed the barcodes on tickets I had listed on StubHub.  I noticed that the listings were missing when checking my listings.  After calling in to StubHub I was told that Ticketmaster changed the barcode on the ticket.  When StubHub automation sees the barcodes change the listing is automatically dropped via Stubhub when the barcodes don't match Ticketmaster's barcode for the seat.  I wouldn't have known the listings were dropped unless I'd checked my listings.  StubHub should automatically email the seller if a listing is dropped by the system due to a barcode changing.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Dropped listing due to rolling barcode

Hey, @sean720

Apologies for any issues with the listings dropping. StubHub is a self-service site and fans are advised to always review their account, purchases, listings, or sales for any potential issues. This is great feedback though. Thank you for sharing! 

Waterboy

Hello Cameron,

Does this end here?  Will you be sharing this with the development team or anyone that can influence this issue from Stubhub?

I'll make sure the feedback is shared for review and consideration. Thank you again for sharing!