cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OutlineGlzzy
New User
Answered! Go to solution

Entry requirements

First things first, I really enjoy the satisfaction of knowing what the Covid-19 requirements are to enter the event shown on the seat details when checking out. But if anyone has answer to my question, what does it mean if there is no fine print detail added to a seat? Does that mean i’ll only need to have my mask on at all time during the event?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Entry requirements

As venue protocols keep changing the best thing to do is to go to the venue website and see what are the safety protocols.  Even if there is no fine print on the tickets protocols could have changed.  The most update is on the venue website.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Melpik
Legend
Answered! Go to solution

Re: Entry requirements

As venue protocols keep changing the best thing to do is to go to the venue website and see what are the safety protocols.  Even if there is no fine print on the tickets protocols could have changed.  The most update is on the venue website.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here