cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rookie

Filter Suggestion

It would be extremely helpful if I could search/filter listings by "most recently listed". This way when I refresh I know exactly what new tickets have come up since the last time I looked.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Filter Suggestion

Hey @WebBull! We really appreciate this feedback and I agree that this would be a great feature. I'll be sure to pass this along, thank you!

Highlighted
New User

Can someone at stubhub please!!! review and evaluate your search filters?!! They are very frustrating to use and constantly reset.  

As a specific point.  I would love to see a list of all college football games within XXX miles from my location.  However your website can't do that and when using a phone app, it's incredibly inaccurate.  

I can't imagine how much revenue you guys lose to frustrated customers like myself who want to search for random events and are looking for fun things to do within a driving radius.  

Please take this feedback seriously. Obviously noone has looked at any of the other filter suggestions over the past few years.

Highlighted

Thank you for sharing this feedback, @dericks0n! We truly do take it seriously because we are a marketplace by fans and for fans, so perspectives like this are important when we reconsider how best to display the events and tickets on our site. We'll ensure this is voiced to the appropriate developer team, thanks again. 

Highlighted
New User

Ability to include service fee in default settings

I would like Stubhub to provide a default setting in the user profile to inlclude service fees when searching for ticket pricing.  This is available only by selecting this as a filter each time I search.  I always include do this when searching so I would like to be able to set as a default user setting so that I don't need extra clicks to choose manually in every sear

Highlighted

Re: Ability to include service fee in default settings

Hi there @Mike96,

This is an awesome idea, as each fan could determine how they prefer to view pricing on all events and modify the setting at any time. We'll make sure this is voiced to the appropriate team, thanks!