cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie

Mobile ticket - SELLING

I’ve become increasingly frustrated with the website’s integration (or lack thereof) of mobile tickets. Essentially what’s going on is my ability to sell on your website has been curtailed by 4 hours on game day. I’m forced to sell on TM (🤮) as they allow me to sell up to two hours AFTER the event has started.

I’ve placed numerous calls into customer service trying to figure out a way around this and today a lovely woman told me that there’s a select group of “top sellers” who are able to sell their tickets up until tip off. She told me that there are quotas these sellers need to reach and while I am not an “occasional” seller, I have absolutely sold my fair share of tickets and want to continue to do so on your site. I think that this program should be expanded to include sellers like myself.

The site appears that your site is missing a huge portion of rightful sales as they flock to TM. I may soon have to do so as selling mobile tickets here is just no longer a viable option.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mobile ticket - SELLING

Hi @Sheldonb95, I'm so sorry to hear about the negative experience on our site! I definitely understand where you're coming from and am happy to take this feedback and pass it forward as we are always looking to make our site better. 

Rookie

I appreciate the quick response. I’m really frustrated but I’m sure you guys are too because of all the lost fees that would otherwise be earned if sellers were able to have their tickets on the site through tip off.

I’d like to personally speak with someone at corporate to hear some more about what is being done to address this.

I definitely can understand your frustrations around this, and am happy to pass this feedback forward for you. I do apologize that the reasoning behind it was put that way to you as we don't want to make sellers feel left out from other sellers.