cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Umpire

The 'People Viewing This Event' Counter Issue

The people viewing this event dropdown only changes like every hour. I see 3000 people viwing and sales at a standstill. Does this just mean peopl have the page open on their PC or are actively surfing or what? How often is it refreshed. Stubhub DESPERATELY needs a counter but this one is about as useless as they come. It seldom changes

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: The people viewing this event dropdown only changes like every hour. I see 3000 people viwing...

Hi @hillkill,

Thank you for your feedback regarding this function. We definitely want to provide accurate information when we show things like this so we will look into the possibility of the views showing in real-time. We don't have the exact details of the algorithm in place but currently, it does seem that it is not up-to-date if you are not seeing this change within a few hours. We will pass this suggestion along and we do appreciate you reaching out to us. 

Highlighted
Umpire

How about adding a Real Time Counter

would be such a useful too to gauge interest on an event. The one now is totally broken and useless. I want to see how many times my tickets have been viewed. Would be an easy add as well.

Highlighted
Stubber

Re: How about adding a Real Time Counter

Thank you very much for the feedback!