cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant highlight more than one section on any stubhub maps any longer? When I click on 1 section group, it takes off the previously highlighted one. Anyone else?

Team Mascot

Re: Unable to select multiple sections - anyone else having this issue?

I have tried clearing cookies and other browsers, firefox worked for a while but not as of yesterday. If you google the problem you can see an internal note about the change on your end, maybe it’s currently regional / some test? I can’t access full internal memo, just description. Google “can’t select multiple sections on Stubhub”
Team Mascot

Actually google "can't click multiple sections on stubhub map" and check out the first result

Aug 28, 2018 - So if you want to see pricing in multiple locations you have to click on ... Please enable the ability to click on multiple sections on a seat map ...

Get error: Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

This was a known error on our site but it has been resolved since then so if it is continuing for you, please private message me more information so I can have this investigated.

Stagehand

Definitely still happening for me.  Here's an example:

Billy Joel at Wrigely Field, Sept. 7th.  I see it using Chrome.  (Haven't tried other browsers, but was seeing it in multiple browsers previously)

Please private message me as I will need to review your specific account to review if there are any errors on it causing this for you.

Backup Singer

I am using Chrome on my laptop and I cannot click on multiple sections or zones. 

Highlighted
Umpire

Its still an issue for me as well. Its really hurting my ability to price/sell tickets but I think its that way for everyone. I was told via email I would have the ability to select multiple sections and I did for a week, now its gone. I've given up.

Hey there, @hillkill!

We are so very sorry for the negative experience. We currently have turned off the ability to select multiple sections for all sellers across the board. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused & appreciated the feedback for future site features. 

Umpire

I appreciate the response but it begs the question.... How does this improve the browsing experience?  I don't understand what benefit this provides? Perhaps I'm missing something..

Stagehand

I would assume this was an AB test to see which performed better?  That would also explain some people seeing it sometimes and not at other times.

I have no idea, but I would assume to be turned on full time, this must have made more money that the other option (selecting multiple sections).  But, in this case, its so clearly a worse user experience.  The only way I could see this making more money is that it actually limits customers ability to browse for tickets effectively, and therefore makes them spend more money because they can't easily compare similar sections, etc.

Anyway, in my experience as both a buyer and a seller, this is a completely horrible experience.  I've pretty much stopped using any web version of the site and only use the app, since you can still select multiple sections.