cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant highlight more than one section on any stubhub maps any longer? When I click on 1 section group, it takes off the previously highlighted one. Anyone else?

Stagehand

Re: Unable to select multiple sections - anyone else having this issue?

So is this an error or a test? You and other moderators have told people multiple times to clear their cookies or try another browser and that it is an issue on our end. Now, you come out and say this is a test by Stubhub.

Here's my response to this test:

This "test" is awful and should be turned off immediately. Not only does it make it more difficult to price tickets, it is also a significant deterance for customers.The problem is further exacerbated by the fact that you have a prevalent error when searching by zones, in which it tells you there are no tickets available for the whole event after you click a zone, forcing you to refresh your browser. At this point, I have had to find workarounds just to use your website properly.

It is now such a hassle to search for tickets on your sites using the maps and any customer with any knowledge of your competitors will leave immeadiately and go to a website that knows what they are doing.

In the future, I would suggest finding actual users to test these changes before rolling them out to a live environment, especially with the NFL season starting. Many changes to this site over the last year or so have somehow made it worse, so please, slow down and have actual users (who volunteer and don't just have it thrust upon them) test these changes before rolling them out site wide.

Hey @Tickets! We really appreciate this feedback as we always want to be doing what makes the process on our site more smooth and enjoyable so we will definitely pass this along. Thank you!

Rookie

Please turn this feature back on, it is impossible to find the best seats without selecting multiple sections. You have created a terrible user experience.

Hi @macape,

We are very sorry for the frustrations and appreciate your feedback! We will ensure it is provided to the appropriate team as we don't want to make it more difficult to find your ideal seats. Please send me or any of the moderators a private message if you wish to give any more detail or have further questions. 

Stagehand

I have been a loyal stubhub seller / customer since 2003 back when the company was brand new and the maps were easy to understand / use.  Selling and buying tickets used to be an easy and simple process.  I have seen stubhub do some stupid things to open the door to competition over the course of time from deleting everyones PDF files by accident to implementing all in one pricing to the new cloud based roll out.  In all cases, I raised issues prior to rolling out illogical from Chris Tsakalkis  to Scott Cutler directy an no one listened and it cost them their jobs as competitors saw a window and grabbed their share of the market.  I am sorry, but this new map is going to be icing on the cake.  Mark my words, my Vivid Seats sales almost double what I am now able to sell on stubhub and soon you guys will be third fiddle to Seat Geek.  As a customer, how am supposed to select my seats if I can not choose over multiple sections?  How am supposed to price my tickets as a seller????

Who makes these dumb decisions at stubhub I ask?  Even the customer service reps are scratching their heads on this.  Not one or two of them, but ALL of them when I talk to them on the phone.  Maybe you should hire someone in the actual ticket resale industry to head your strategy division.  Sorry for the venting, but it is shame to see what stubhub has become.  I am saying this as a long time user who is truly sad to see what I consider as my business parter fall deeper and deeper into the black.  

New User

Why is the topic marked Solved, when you still cannot select multiple sections??!!

Team Mascot

What the heck is going on with this? It's still not solved! I tried both Chrome and Edge on Windows, cleared my cookies and browsing data. I STILL cannot click on more than one section at a time! Talk about a disaster! It makes the seat maps completely unusable for both buying and selling. The whole point is to be able to select the multiple sections you are interested in, either as a buyer, or even as a seller to compare and set your price.

I'm going to be forced to post my SJ Sharks on TicketsNow which I hate!

Rookie

Unable to select multiple sections

Why am I no longer able to select multiple sections when viewing available tickets for purchase? This is a terrible user experience and I will go elsewhere for my tickets until it's resolved.

New User

I am posting here simply to increase the tally of opponents to this harebrained "feature". (I hope StubHub is attempting to keep some kind of hard statistic to gauge customer opinion on this).

It is mind boggling to me that this feature ever even made it past the first design meeting in which it was floated. This literally only subtracts selectablity options, and adds nothing. With the old multi-section selection feature, if some user preferred to only view seats in a single section (for whatever reason), this could be done easily...by...wait for it...only clicking one section. Who was it that thought, "Hey! Maybe users would like to only view one section at a time, and the ONLY way we can allow them to do this is by removing the ability to select any number > 1." ? As if 1 weren't already a subset of many. This is like if a grocery store decided to break up the produce section and move each type of fruit into its own isolated room -- so now you have to walk from room to room to get an idea of what's available. 

If you wanted to add the "zones" feature (e.g. sideline, endzone, corner), why not just add that on top of the already existing multi-select feature?

I applauded StubHub when they added the ability to view ticket prices with fees, because no other website had that feature (that I'm aware). That is an incredibly useful feature, and it is why I would always search StubHub first. This removal of the multi-select feature, however, is garbage. I'm not saying it is a total dealbreaker yet, but StubHub needs to know just how absurd it is.