cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
carlos122
New User

{{1.||.866.||.227.||.0502}}How do I get a refund on Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ?ใ€Expedia'Refund & Cancelation Rulesโ„ขใ€‘

How do I get a refund on Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ?

If you cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking, you are typically eligible for a full refund. Contact Ex๐•ก๐•–dia 's customer service at 1.||.866.||.227.||.0502] to request a refund.

๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ' ๐œ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’-๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ก๐ž๐š๐. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ โ˜Ž + 1.||.866.||.227.||.0502]๐Ÿ’ฒ)(๐Ÿคณ โ˜Ž. ๐๐จ๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ.

Will Ex๐•ก๐•–dia  refund me if I cancel?

Can I get my money back from Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ?๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐••๐•š๐•’ offers a general 24-hour refund policy. This means you can cancel most bookings within 24 hours๐Ÿ*(๐Ÿ–66) 22๐Ÿ•*๐ŸŽ5๐ŸŽ2] of making them and get a full refund 1.||.866.||.227.||.0502] , as long as your travel date is at least a week away.

Does Ex๐•ก๐•–dia  actually refund money?๐’ด๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐ธ๐“๐“…๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ป๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.1.||.866.||.227.||.0502]

Can you dispute with Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ?

Can You Dispute with Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ? If you notice an incorrect charge from Ex๐•ก๐•–dia , you can dispute it by contacting customer service at 1.||.866.||.227.||.0502]. Be sure to have your booking details ready for faster resolution. You can call Ex๐•ก๐•–dia 's customer support at +1-๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ -431-2039 or +1-855-Ex๐•ก๐•–dia  to speak with a real person.

Is Ex๐•ก๐•–dia  actually fully refundable?

๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š' ๐œ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ-๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ“ž [1]-.||.866.||.227.||.0502]. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ“ž [1]-.||.866.||.227.||.0502].

How to make a claim against Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ?

How do I file a complaint against Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ? You can file a complaint by calling their support line at ๐Ÿ*(๐Ÿ–66) 22๐Ÿ•*๐ŸŽ5๐ŸŽ2] and providing detailed documentation of your issue.

Is Ex๐•ก๐•–dia  refundable 24 hours?

How can I talk to a real person at Ex๐•ก๐•–dia ?Yes, Ex๐•ก๐•–dia  has a 24-hour <1.||.866.||.227.||.0502] >flight cancellation policy that applies to all tickets booked directly through their website or mobile app.

How do I dispute a charge on Expedia?Yes, ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช offers ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญs if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of purchase (Establish contact: ๐Ÿ*(๐Ÿ–66) 22๐Ÿ•*๐ŸŽ5๐ŸŽ2]] ) ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [+๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ’ต+๐Ÿ*(๐Ÿ–66) 22๐Ÿ•*๐ŸŽ5๐ŸŽ2]] . Within the ๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช 24-hour rule, you can claim a complete ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ, but after this time period, fees or charges may apply based on the fare type.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here