cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
amiro
New User

(( 5 SecOnd ResPonsE )) How to Change Name on 𝓛𝓾𝓯𝓽𝓱π“ͺ𝓷𝓼π“ͺ Flight Ticket. QuicK Support! #FLY

1 REPLY 1
amiro
New User

Re: (( 5 SecOnd ResPonsE )) How to Change Name on 𝓛𝓾𝓯𝓽𝓱π“ͺ𝓷𝓼π“ͺ Flight Ticket. QuicK Support! #FLY

Do you need assistance with your Lufthansa π’œπ’Ύπ“‡-π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ ? For prompt assistance with name corrections or other modifications, call ☎+𝟣_πŸͺ𝟨𝟨_πŸͺπŸ₯πŸͺ_𝟦𝟫πŸ₯πŸ₯ or {~~+1-866-838-4933~~}] (OTA). If you have any questions about your reservation, Lufthansa customer service is here to assist you.
How Can I Modify a Ticket for Lufthansa Air-line?

To modify the passenger name on a Lufthansa ticket, contact Lufthansa customer care or the ++𝟣_πŸͺ𝟨𝟨_πŸͺπŸ₯πŸͺ_𝟦𝟫πŸ₯πŸ₯ (OTA) or{~~+1-866-838-4933~~}] (OTA)|| (OTA) (OTA) directly. Lufthansa generally does not accept entire passenger name changes; however, minor corrections or edits may be allowed with proper proof and at a cost.

How to Easily Name Change on Lufthansa π’œπ’Ύπ“‡-π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ Ticket? Lufthansa Air-lines Name Correction.

To change the last name on your ticket, visit the Lufthansa website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, or contact customer care or an +𝟣_πŸͺ𝟨𝟨_πŸͺπŸ₯πŸͺ_𝟦𝟫πŸ₯πŸ₯ (OTA) or ⨀⨀ +1866*838*4933 ~~⨀⨀ (OTA) (OTA). For legal name changes, you may need to provide supporting documentation, such as a marriage certificate. Fees and pricing changes may apply.

How Do I Modify My Name on Lufthansa π’œπ’Ύπ“‡-𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒?

When changing your name with Lufthansa Air-line, update your SkyMiles profile information. You can also make changes to your Lufthansa ticket reservation online or by calling customer service or an +{~~+1-866-838-4933~~}] (OTA)|| (OTA) or +𝟣_πŸͺ𝟨𝟨_πŸͺπŸ₯πŸͺ_𝟦𝟫πŸ₯πŸ₯ (OTA) (OTA). Ensure you provide the appropriate legal documents.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here