cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Kevin6699
New User

Ask to Airline}~Does Lufthansa charge for cancellation? Or Does Lufthansa do full refunds? Or Can you change the name on a Lufthansa flight?

Mostly Asked Questions for Lufthansa Airline?

Asked Questions for Lufthansa cancellation policy

Q. Does Lufthansa charge for cancellation?
Ans. Yes, Lufthansa may charge a cancellation fee depending on the fare type and timing. Refundable tickets have fewer penalties, while non-refundable ones often incur charges. For assistance, contact customer care at +๐Ÿ::๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“::๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ::๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ or +1--855--730--0112.

Q. Can Lufthansa flights be cancelled?
Ans. Yes, Lufthansa flights can be cancelled, but cancellation policies depend on the fare type and timing. Refundable tickets offer flexibility, while non-refundable tickets may incur charges. For further assistance, contact customer care at ++๐Ÿ-(๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“)-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-(๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) or +1--855--730--0112.

Q. Does Lufthansa do full refunds?
Ans. Lufthansa offers full refunds for refundable tickets, while non-refundable tickets may only allow partial refunds or credits. Refund eligibility depends on the fare type and timing. For personalized help, call customer care at +1-(855) 730-0112 or +๐Ÿ::๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“::๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ::๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.

Q. How late can you cancel Lufthansa flight?
Ans. You can cancel Lufthansa flights until the scheduled departure, but fees or refunds depend on the fare type and timing. Some fares may have stricter rules. For exact details on your booking, contact customer care at +๐Ÿ::๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“::๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ::๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ or +๐Ÿ-(๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“)-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-(๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ).

Q. Can I reschedule my Lufthansa flight?
Ans. Yes, Lufthansa allows flight rescheduling, but fees and availability depend on your fare type and the timing of the change. Some tickets offer more flexibility than others. For assistance, contact customer care at +1-(855) 730-0112 or ใ€๏ผ‹๏ผ‘๏ผ๏ผˆ๏ผ˜๏ผ•๏ผ•๏ผ‰ใ€€๏ผ—๏ผ“๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘๏ผ’ใ€‘.

Q. Can I change my Lufthansa booking within 24 hours?
Ans. Yes, Lufthansa allows booking changes within 24 hours, often without fees, depending on the fare type and specific conditions. For detailed assistance on your booking, contact Lufthansa customer care at +๐Ÿ::๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“::๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ::๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ or +๐Ÿ-(๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“)-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-(๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ).

Q. Does Lufthansa charge a cancellation fee?
Ans. Lufthansa may charge a cancellation fee depending on your ticket type and the timing of the cancellation. Refundable tickets generally face lower fees, while non-refundable ones can incur higher charges. For specifics, contact customer care at +๐Ÿญ^๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ^๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ or +1--855--730--0112.

Asked Questions for Lufthansa refund policy

Q. How do I know if my Lufthansa flight is refundable?
Ans. To find out if your Lufthansa flight is refundable, check your ticket confirmation or fare conditions on their website. Refundable tickets are usually indicated during booking. For more help, call customer care at +๐Ÿ-(๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“)-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-(๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) or +1--855--730--0112.

Q. How do I contact Lufthansa about my refund?
Ans. To contact Lufthansa about your refund, visit their website or call customer care directly. They can assist you with your specific situation. Reach them at +๐Ÿญ>๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ>๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ or +๐Ÿ-(๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“)-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-(๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ) for prompt support regarding your refund.

Q. Will I lose money if I cancel a flight?
Ans. You may lose money if you cancel a flight, depending on the ticket type and airline policies. Non-refundable tickets often incur fees or provide no refund. For specific details regarding your booking, contact customer care at ใ€๏ผ‹๏ผ‘๏ผ๏ผˆ๏ผ˜๏ผ•๏ผ•๏ผ‰๏ผ—๏ผ“๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘๏ผ’ใ€‘ or +๐Ÿ::๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“::๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ::๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.

Asked Questions for Lufthansa name change policy

Q. Can you change the name on a Lufthansa flight?
Ans. Yes, changing the name on a Lufthansa flight is possible, but it depends on your ticket type and may involve fees. It's recommended to make changes ahead of time. For more information, contact customer care at +1-(855) 730-0112 or +1--855--730--0112.

Yes, you can change the name on a Lufthansa flight, but fees and policies differ by ticket type. It's best to make changes before departure. For help, call customer care at +1-(855) 730-0112 or +๐Ÿญ^๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ^๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.

Q. Can a Lufthansa ticket be transferred to another person?
Ans. Lufthansa tickets are generally non-transferable, meaning you cannot transfer your ticket to another person. Some exceptions may apply depending on the fare type. For further clarification, contact customer care at +๐Ÿญ^๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ^๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ or +๐Ÿญ>๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ>๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ for assistance.

Q. Can you change person on flight ticket Lufthansa?
Ans. Generally, you cannot change the passenger name on a Lufthansa flight ticket, as most tickets are non-transferable. However, some exceptions may exist depending on the fare type. For more details, contact customer care at +๐Ÿญ>๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ>๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ or ++๐Ÿ-855-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-(๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ).

Q. Can I change my passenger name on Lufthansa?
Ans. You cannot change the passenger name on a Lufthansa ticket, as most fares are non-transferable. However, specific conditions might apply. For clarification on your situation, contact customer care at +1-(855) 730-0112 or +๐Ÿญ^๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ^๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.

Q. Are Lufthansa flights transferable?
Ans. Lufthansa flights are generally non-transferable, meaning you cannot pass your ticket to another person. Some exceptions may exist based on specific fare types. For more information regarding your ticket, contact customer care at +๐Ÿญ>๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ>๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ>๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ or +๐Ÿ-(๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“)-(๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ)-0112.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here