cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jamesbondd
New User

(( Call~Expedia)) How do I speak to someone on Expedia? 24/7 Customer Help

How do I speak to someone on Expedia?
To speak to someone at Expedia, call their customer service at 1-800-EXPEDIA (+1-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ**๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ). For additional support, you can also reach them at +1-855**559.0764 . Alternatively, visit the "Help" section on their website for more contact options. Is Expedia customer service 24 hours phone Expedia usa?

How Can I Speak To Someone At Expedia?
To ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ with someone at ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐••๐•š๐•’, you can call their customer service directly at ๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—” ( +1-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ**๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ). If you need additional support, you can also use the same number ( +1-855**559.0764). For more contact options, you can visit the "Help" section on the Expedia website.

How do I dispute a charge on Expedia?
๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•”๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ก๐•–๐••๐•š๐•’, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•ช ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•š๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•ฅ โ˜Ž+๐Ÿญ*(๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ**๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ ๐• ๐•ฃ โ˜Ž ๐Ÿญ-(๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ**๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ). ๐”น๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐••๐•–๐•ฅ๐•’๐•š๐•๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ. ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•”๐•–๐•ค๐•ค ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–, ๐•”๐•’๐•๐• โ˜Ž +๐Ÿญ*(๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ**๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต.๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ).

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here