cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RealM28
New User

Antalyaspor - Trabzanspor 1 ticket available: Football Match

To anyone interested:

I have one ticket available for this match tomorrow which is completely sold out and starts at 16:00 (Antalya Time). You need to have a valid Passolig account and I can transfer the ticket to you prior to then.

I’m selling since I have two tickets and don’t need the one I purchased from StubHub. I paid TL2,153.40 for the ticket itself on this platform + TL2155,05 in all the fees to StubHub which is a ridiculous amount I know, but this is how they make their money. The ticket is on the Long Side Tribune so really good location in the stadium.

I’m willing to sell the ticket for the ticket price itself so TL2,153.40. Better hurry up as the stadium is fully packed as mentioned and all tickets sold out.

First come - first serve principle. Reply to this thread if interested and we can exchange emails and sort the Passo ticket transfer to your account.

Thanks,
Bilal
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here