cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helpsavemybeans
New User

StubHub accepted instant download ticket and then canceled my sale

Hello,
I am hoping someone can help. In August I sold an instant download ticket that I had transferred via Ticketmaster. When the ticket sold I got immediate notification from Ticketmaster that the transfer was accepted by StubHub. However, on the day of the concert the buyer reported I never delivered the ticket. When I logged into Ticketmaster to re-transfer the ticket, I wasn’t allowed to since the ticket was no longer in my possession; the ticket was in StubHub’s possession. Ultimately my ticket sale was canceled and I was charged to replace the ticket for the buyer. I called StubHub the same night and spoke to someone who reviewed my screenshots proving I transferred the ticket as promised. He assured me that I did everything correctly as a buyer and that StubHub would side in my favor and pay me for the ticket and refund the replacement fee I was charged. He said I would hear back via email in 3 business days. I haven’t heard anything in over a month and when I call the customer service number, I am told the same thing: I will hear back in 3 business days. Can someone please help resolve my dispute? I have all the proof I provided the ticket correctly. Please someone help me. Thanks.
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here