cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericscher
Waterboy

I bought Baseball Tickets as a B-Day Present for my Cousin and his son, but no Xfer button?

So, like the subject says, I bought two season opener tickets for the Mets, for my cousin's son's 13th birthday, and of course for his father as well.

The tickets came available, but when I go to look at them, there's no "Transfer Tickets" button, and if I have been informed correctly, that means they aren't transferable.

So...

Any idea what to do?

I can't possibly be the only person who has ever bought tickets as a gift.

Eric

3 REPLIES 3
bossfan
Olympian

Re: I bought Baseball Tickets as a B-Day Present for my Cousin and his son, but no Xfer button?

I believe that the Mets do not make transfers available until 24-48 hours before the game date.  Did you accept the tickets using the MLB Ballpark App, if so that is where your tickets will be when you want to transfer them.

ericscher
Waterboy

Re: I bought Baseball Tickets as a B-Day Present for my Cousin and his son, but no Xfer button?

I didn't do anything with them yet, because I don't want to do the wrong thing and then find that I can't UN-do it. I thought it might be smart to seek answers first.

jnotafan
Team Mascot

I have the same problem and they keep wasting my time telling me the file has to save to the phone in order to transfer. talk about bs.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here