At StubHub, we are extremely passionate about our Customers, Employees and the Live Experience! We wanted to come up with a space that allows our customers to work together in a peer to peer support channel to find the solutions they are looking for.
We of course have a full Community team to answer any questions you have but hope that you find the StubHub Community a space to come together with other passionate fans like yourself, search for answers to your questions, ask new ones, gain insights on the site and its use and talk about what events you are passionate about with people just like you. Our employees, who are also raging fans, will be a big part of the Community as well, bringing together both Customers and Employees in one space.
We want your journey here to be amazing every single time and we want your help in growing this Community through repeat use. To get you started we have put together the below topics to get you familiar with the StubHub Community. We hope you find it helpful!
- Need to register? Click on the Register button in the top right hand corner of the Community.
- Be sure to review StubHub Community Guidelines to understand what it means to be a member.
- Rank Levels and gaining Klout in the Community. Be sure to check this out on how you can go from Rookie to Legend!
- Badges are a fun gamification element to the Community! Check out the current ones. We have many more to be added and even some hidden ones to be earned!
- Personalize your profile, settings and experience by stopping by the My Settings section.
- Have a suggestion to make the Community better? Submit it here.
- Introduce yourself! We want to know who our customers are are you can intro yourself here.