cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
mathew202020
New User

๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ– CAn i SPEAk with expedia CUStomERCARE#%^&

๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š provides a "24-Hour Free Cancellation" feature, enabling you to cancel the majority of bookings within 24 hours after making them, without incurring any fees[ +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]]. This is applicable if the check-in date is at least three days from the booking date. The policy usually covers hotel reservations, flights, and car rentals. For support, contact them at + +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]

๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐šโ€™s "24-Hour Free Cancellation" policy allows you to cancel most reservations within 24 hours of making them, free of charge, as long as the check-in date is at least three days in the future[ +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]]. This applies to most hotels, flights, and car rentals. For help, you can call their support line at + +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]

### ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š Cancellation and Refund FAQs

#### 1. What is ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐šโ€™s 24-hour cancellation policy?

๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š offers a 24-hour cancellation policy that allows you to cancel most bookings within 24 hours of making them for a full refund[ +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]], as long as your travel date is at least a week away. For assistance, contact ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐šโ€™s customer service at + +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]

#### 2. How can I get a refund from ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š?

To get a refund, cancel your booking within 24 hours of making it through the "My Trips" section on their website [ +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]]. Refund eligibility depends on the booking terms. You can also contact customer service at +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]for help.

#### 3. How do I request a refund for a canceled flight on ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š?

If you cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking, you are typically eligible for a full refund. Contact ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐šโ€™s customer service at +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]to request a refund.

#### 4. What happens if I cancel a non-refundable ticket?

For non-refundable tickets, you may not be eligible for a refund, but you could receive travel credits for future bookings[ +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]]. Contact ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐šโ€™s customer service at +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]to check your options.

#### 5. Can I change my name on a flight ticket with ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š?

Yes, name changes on ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š flight tickets are possible, though fees and restrictions may apply[ +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]] depending on the ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž. Contact ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š customer service at +1-๐Ÿ‘ฎ โœ‰+1-8334041178๏ฟฝ โ™ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ]for assistance.

#### 6. Can I change a flight booked through ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐๐ข๐š?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here