cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heybaby
Waterboy

1-855-526-0479 Do I lose my money if I cancel my American Airlines flight?

If you're wondering, “Do I lose my money if I cancel my American Airlines flight?”, the answer depends on your fare type. American Airlines offers various fare options, each with its own cancellation policy. For non-refundable tickets, you may not get a cash refund, but you can often receive a travel credit for future use. To learn more about your specific ticket's terms, call American Airlines customer service at 📞1-855-526-0479.

Refundable tickets allow you to cancel your flight and get a full refund without penalties. However, if you purchased a Basic Economy fare, cancellations typically do not offer any refund or credit. For assistance with cancellations or to explore your refund options, reach out to American Airlines customer service at 📞1-855-526-0479.

In some cases, American Airlines may waive cancellation fees due to unforeseen circumstances like illness or a family emergency. To check if you qualify for an exception, contact their support team at 📞1-855-526-0479 for guidance and clarification.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here