cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
martin252
New User

Does American Airlines allow name changes?

+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข(usa)

Can I change the name on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket?

Yes, passengers can change the Name of their American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆs ๐–‹๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™. They can do so by visiting the American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ website or contacting customer service+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) directly.

Can you change the name on a plane ticket to someone else American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ?

Contact American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ' customer service division at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ)  or for American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ Change Name On Ticket request. If you would like to request an alternative Name +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ), please write an email with the reservation details.

How do I change the name on my American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket?

To change the name on your ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket, visit the American website and select the "Manage My Booking" option, call customer care, or contact an +1-888-829-1630 (OTA) or  44-136-444-0049 (OTA). For significant changes, provide accurate information and complete the necessary paperwork.

How do I change my passenger name on an American ticket?

To modify the passenger name on an American ticket, contact American customer support or the  +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) directly. American generally does not accept entire passenger name changes; however, minor corrections or edits may be allowed with proper proof and at a cost.

How do I change the name on my American flight ticket?

๐‘ป๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’ American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’•, ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’‚๐’• , +1-888-829-1630 (OTA) or  44-136-444-0049 ๐’๐’“ , +1-888-829-1630 (OTA) or  44-136-444-0049 . ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’”.

Does ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ allow name changes on tickets?
๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ allows minor name corrections but not full name changes. If you need to correct a mistake, contact customer care at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Fees may apply, and the extent of corrections depends on ticket conditions.

How do I change the name on my ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ticket?
To change a name on a ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ticket, contact their customer care at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Only minor corrections are allowed. Fees and other conditions may apply, depending on the type of ticket purchased.

Can you change a name on a ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ticket?
๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ permits minor name corrections, such as fixing typos. Full name changes arenโ€™t allowed. For assistance, contact their customer service at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Conditions and fees vary based on the fare type.

Can I change the passenger name on an ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket with American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ?
Yes, American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ allows passenger name corrections. Contact their customer care at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) for assistance. Be aware of potential fees or conditions based on the ticket type and the extent of the correction.

Can I change my name on a flight ticket with American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ?
You can request a name correction on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket by contacting their customer service at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Certain fees and conditions may apply, depending on the type of ticket you hold.

Can I change the name on a United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket?
United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ doesnโ€™t allow full name changes but does permit minor corrections. To modify your name, contact customer care at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Fees or conditions may apply, depending on the ticket type and correction needed.

How do I change the name on my American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket?
For name corrections on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket, reach out to their customer support at +๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Depending on your fare type, there may be applicable fees or limitations when requesting the name correction.

What is process to change name on ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธโ€™s Tickets?

Can We change name on american ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ ticket โ€“ Get Answer!

Q 1.Can you change your name on a ticket with American ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ?
Ans.Yes, it is possible to request a name change on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket by contacting customer service at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Fees and specific conditions may apply to the name change process.

Q 2.Can I change the passenger name on an ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ ticket?
Ans. Yes, you can change your United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket name online or offline by contacting customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Fees may apply, and specific ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ policies will determine the process.

Q 3. What is American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ' policy on cancellations?
American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ offers full refunds within 24 hours of booking. After this window, cancellation fees may apply based on your ticket type. For further assistance, contact customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ).

Q 4. Can I change the name on my American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket?
Ans. Visit the Website: Log in to your account on the American +1-888-829-1630 ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ website, go to "Manage Reservations," and request a name correction. Airport Ticket Counter: Visit an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ticket counter at the airport for +44-136-444-0049 in-person assistance.

Can We change name on ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ ticket โ€“ Get Answer!

Q 1. Can you change the person on a ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ticket?
Ans. Yes, changing the person on a ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ ticket is possible by contacting customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Remember, fees may apply, and specific policies will dictate the change process.

Q 2.Does ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ allow name changes on tickets?
Ans. Yes, ๐’น๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐’ถ does allow name changes on tickets, subject to certain conditions. For assistance, reach out to customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Keep in mind that fees may apply based on your ticket type.

Can We change name on United ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ ticket โ€“ Get Answer!

Q 1.How to Change Name on United ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ?
To change a name on United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ , log into your account, select "Manage Reservations," and follow the instructions. For further help, call customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Fees may apply for changes.

Q 2.Can I change the name on a United ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ ticket?
Yes, you can change the name on a United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket by contacting customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Keep in mind that certain fees may apply depending on the ticket type and conditions.

Can We change name on lufthansa ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket โ€“ Get Answer!

Q 1. How Do I Change My Name on a Lufthansa ๐’œ๐ผ๐‘…๐ฟ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ ticket?
To change your name on a Lufthansa ticket, go to the Lufthansa website and select "Manage Booking." For further assistance, contact customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Note that fees may apply based on your ticket.

Q 2. Can you change a name on a Lufthansa flight?
Yes, you can change a name on a Lufthansa flight, but specific conditions apply. For assistance, reach out to customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). Remember that fees may be associated with the name change.

Q 3. Can I transfer a Lufthansa ticket to another person? Or Can I change passenger on Lufthansa ticket?
No, transferring a Lufthansa ticket to another person is generally not allowed. However, you can request a name change if needed. For more information, contact customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) regarding your specific ticket situation.

Can We change name on Air Canada ticket โ€“ Get Answer!

Q 1. Can you change a name on an Air Canada ticket?
Yes, you can change a name on an Air Canada ticket, but certain conditions apply. The corrected name must match your government-issued ID exactly. For assistance and details about fees, contact customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ).

Q 2. Can I change my passenger name on an Air Canada ticket?
Yes, you can change the passenger name on an Air Canada ticket, but it must match your government-issued ID exactly. For personalized assistance and information on potential fees, reach out to customer care at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ).

How do I change my name with American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ?
To change your name with American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ , contact their customer service at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). They will guide you through the necessary steps and documentation for the name change process.

What if my name is spelled wrong on my plane ticket United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ?
If your name is misspelled on a United ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket, contact their customer service immediately on+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). They can assist you in correcting the spelling to avoid issues during check-in and boarding.

How do I correct a spelling name on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket?
To correct a spelling error on your American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket, call customer service at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ). They will help you make the necessary corrections before your flight.

Does American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ allow name changes?
Yes, American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ allows name changes, although policies differ based on ticket type. For specific guidelines related to your reservation, contact customer service at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ).

Can I change a name on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket?
You can change the name on your American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket by contacting customer service. They will require documentation and guide you through the process. Call+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) for assistance.

How do I change my name on my American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ account?
To change your name on your American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ account, log in and update your profile settings. If you need help, call customer service at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) for assistance.

Can I change the name on my American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket?
Yes, you can change the name on your American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket, but fees may apply. For assistance with the process, reach customer service at+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ).

Can I change my name on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket?
To change your name on an American ๐’œ๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ ticket, contact customer service. They will guide you through the necessary steps and documentation required for the name change. Call+๐Ÿฃ-๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช-๐Ÿช๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข (๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ) ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿจ-๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ-๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿซ (๐’ฐ๐’ฆ) for support.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here