cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
passhan
Team Mascot

Pearl Jam - May 4 in Vancouver - transfer tix?

I bought PJ tix for Vancouver in good faith from the pre-sale on Ticketmaster - and after buying the tickets TM posted no resale or transfers.  I have 8 tix (long story) and listed them on StubHub thinking I can at least send a screenshot of the tickets, but just found out they have a moving barcode.  All of my tickets are legit and I will be out thousands of dollars. I know this is on me, but any suggestions?  I am now going to be on the hook for the StubHub fees too. I am freaking out! 

2 REPLIES 2
Melpik
Legend

Re: Pearl Jam - May 4 in Vancouver - transfer tix?

Hi @passhan 

Pearl Jam is known for only allowing tickets to resold at face on Ticketmaster (except in NY and Chicago).  If you are unable to transfer the tickets you will be hit with a penalty for failing to deliver tickets.  You can try calling Stubhub and asking if they will make an exception since the tickets are not transferrable but I would not count on it

passhan
Team Mascot

Re: Pearl Jam - May 4 in Vancouver - transfer tix?

Thank you for replying, unfortunately that is what I am expecting now.  Ticketmaster has listed the remaining tickets at about half what I paid.  I just wanted to go so bad I got caught up in the excitement 😞

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here