cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billbryan6
New User

Ticket Rating & Why 2 Tickets are not shown as being sold, when there are 4 seats in a row?

I'm selling four tickets that are 5th row center in The Ohio Theater in Columbus, Ohio for the show called Company.  If they are not some of the best seats in the theater they are pretty close to it.  Yet my rating is a "5.6 - Good."  When compared to other seats on sale for the same night's performace I'm surprised my rating is so low?  Also, I had indicated I didn't want one seat left by itself if the tickets were sold as pairs and yet when I put two tickets in the search my tickets don't appear.  They only appear if I put 4 tickets in the search.  This is my first time trying to sell tickets on StubHub so perhaps I'm missing something here??  Is there a way to have StubHub recommend a price to ask for the tickets?  Many thanks.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here