cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwlOk3957
New User

Warning: Do Not Buy Tickets from StubHub

Warning: Do Not Buy Tickets from StubHub

I want to share my experience with StubHub community and strongly urge others to reconsider before purchasing tickets through their platform.

My son has dreamed of watching a soccer game in Madrid since he was a child. We bought tickets for what was advertised as the game of the year: Club Atletico de Madrid vs. Real Madrid. StubHub assured us that our tickets would be available upon arrival at the game.

Unfortunately, this was not the case. When we arrived, StubHub was unable to provide our original tickets via a link. We spent an hour trying to buy alternative tickets, but the game was completely sold out! They promised to send us a link for additional tickets just 20 minutes after the game had already started, but when I clicked the link, it indicated that those tickets were also sold out.

We took time off work, spent $1,000 on tickets, and flew from the USA to Madrid, only to watch 70,000 people enter the stadium while we were left outside due to StubHub's failure to deliver.

Now, after spending around $5,000 for this trip, we returned to our hotel and are heading home disappointed. StubHub applied a refund for the tickets and offered a $179 credit for future use, but this does not address the time, money, and experience we lost.

We are deeply disappointed and DO NOT recommend purchasing anything from StubHub!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here