cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvasquezb
New User

Difference between "my selling price" and the "posted price"

Hello. Wondering if someone knows why I see a difference between my selling price and the price when I look for all the selling tickets.

If I look for the event and look for my add, it says $356. But if I go to my ticket ad, I requested $315 (stubhub will discount the 10% from here).

bvasquezb_0-1703084799689.png

bvasquezb_1-1703084950058.png

Thanks in advance for your support.

2 REPLIES 2
TeamStubHub

Re: Difference between "my selling price" and the "posted price"

That is a great question. Despite what you see the tickets listed at when you view the live listings on the site, the amount that you are paid out will be based solely on the amount that you had the tickets listed at on the back end. The tickets you see on the live site are dynamically marked down to look more appealing to potential buyers. The price that the buyer pays will reflect the amount of the markdown, so it is a legitimate markdown, but the sellers are paid based on their listing settings and not what the sale price was on the buyer's end. Hopefully that clears it up, but if you have any follow up questions, please feel free to follow up here. 

sblou
New User

Re: Difference between "my selling price" and the "posted price"

Hello. I am not sure to understand the price difference. You mention that the tickets you see on the live site are dynamically marked down to appear more appealing to potential buyers. However, my tickets were increased by $274 (CAD) per ticket on the site compared to the price I chose. This seems to me to be the opposite of more appealing... Thank you. @TeamStubHub 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here