cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivan-ljs
Stagehand

HELP. Cancelled Sale With A Viagogo Charge But Buyers Still Proceeded To Use My Tickets

HELP.

I cancelled my sale and got charged the non delivery fee but the buyers still used my tickets to enter the venue. Now I have to cover the charge of the non delivery, the base cost of the tickets and replacement tickets for my initial buyers. Has anyone faced this before??

I sold my tickets on an external website but did not realise that I had 2 accounts registered to 1 email address. For those using Apple ID to log in, HEADS UP. As such, I didn't realise that there was a listing that got sold AFTER I have already sold the tickets.

I then reached out to the useless support and they said the only way is to cancel the sale and incur whatever charges there will be, based on "policy". I then got charged S$670 for the non delivery, and god knows what other charges that will follow after.

I did not dispute the charge considering that it was my mistake not knowing of my other account, but the buyers proceeded to use my tickets anyway to enter the venue, resulting in my initial buyers unable to enter the venue. I had to buy replacement tickets at double the cost to deal in good faith.

Overall it has been a nightmare experience dealing with Viagogo and I have completely lost faith on the platform as a seller. To those who have experienced something similar, of buyers using your tickets even after a sale cancellation, please comment and let me know what happened after.

I am seriously praying for an investigation on Viagogo's end, that they reverse the non delivery charge and pay me the fulfilment fee. Considering all the negative feedback on Viagogo's support, what are the odds?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here