cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpultzjr
New User

Preuploaded tickets giving errors at point of sale

Although I am not new to selling on StubHub, I am new to selling preuploaded tickets.  It seemed as though it would be a convenient option for me.  After ~20 sales, I've had 2 occasions now where my preuploaded sale was cancelled by StubHub for an unknown reason, AND I was charged a seller fee for "order not fulfilled" even though I have screenshots and proof that I did transfer AND StubHub accepted the transfer.  I called the StubHub help line and they assured me that I would still be paid since I did my part and I even sent them my screenshots, but the case resides with their Escalation department, and it has been a very long time with no resolution.  Meanwhile, I have already been billed for the seller charge, I wasn't paid for the sale, and it seems hopeless that the case will ever be resolved.  So I'm thinking I will not use the preupload option any more, just to safeguard myself against this happening again.  If it was a one-time thing, I'd probably not worry about it, but like I said, this has happened now more than once.  Furthermore I have a few pending sales for preuploaded tickets, and I'm very concerned that it'll happen to those ones too.

Has anyone else had this issue with preuploaded tickets?

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here