cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TeamStubHub

Locating Guest Account Tickets with Access Code

To start this process, please be sure that you are NOT logged into a regular account. If you are, log out first. Afterwards, click on the link that says "My Tickets" or the button on the bottom of the app:

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.04.39 AM.png

After that, a pop-up will be displayed. DO NOT SIGN IN. Instead, click the link toward the bottom that says "Find your order", a similar box will show on the app as well. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.07.02 AM.png

This will lead you to the page where you can enter your access code from your confirmation email. Use that along with the email address and phone number you used at checkout. Once you enter all that information, you'll be able to view your order whether on the app or on the desktop site. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.10.05 AM.png

If the details match, you'll be taken to your tickets either to print or to scan. If you are having issues with this or receiving errors, be sure to double check that you didn't check out with an Apple relay (@privaterelay.appleid.com) and that the phone number is accurate. If you are certain that the information is accurate, please send a private message to us here on the community. We can help you get the details!

12 REPLIES 12
tessatate
Rookie

Re: Locating Guest Account Tickets with Access Code

not working
Maryamelly
Stagehand

I didnt not get the email with the Access code
bri687120
Stagehand

This works, I had signed into Stub Hub app, didn't realize I had to not log into my account to access tix.

KasBer
Rookie

Sadly, for us it is not working. The access Code is missing in the confirmation mail. What can we do?

aljy77
Rookie

How to send a private message??
emmski
Stagehand

My son has received an email saying his order has been cancelled. He has also been locked out of his account for no good reason The email had NO ACCESS CODE in the original purchase email, not sounding very legit... please help as we have little money and we really need to know what is going on.

jagbal25
Waterboy

Can I add my tickets that I purchased as a guest to my app?
MistyS
Rookie

when i do this is what it shows
Metallica: M72 World Tour with Five Finger Death Punch and Ice Nine Kills - Sunday Only
6:00 PM (event local time) at AT&T Stadium, Arlington
jdbradley
Team Mascot

I used apple pay but am unsure about the relay question. I can't get to my tickets without a confirmation email and access code ...

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here