cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoreToast
Rookie

Selling multiple tickets with 1 PDF

I'm sure this is a basic question, but I am new and hoping for some help. Thanks in advance.

I am selling 4 tickets that are all in one PDF (each on its own page). Can I upload the single PDF and sell them as 1-4 tickets? If someone buys only 1 ticket will they only receive page 1 of the PDF or will they get all 4? Or do I need to sell it as all (all 4) or nothing?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
TeamStubHub

Re: Selling multiple tickets with 1 PDF

Hi there! Yes, you can. When uploading tickets, you will be able to preview each page individually and drag the appropriate page to the corresponding seat number. If you need help with any specific listings or sales, please feel free to send us a DM with the email address and phone number on file!

tonitenille
Waterboy

Hi. @TeamStubHub Just confirming this is still the case? I purchased tickets from Ticketweb and it won't let me separate the PDF because the PDF is secured. The concert is this evening. It looks like it was able to load the one PDF and Stubhub separated them, but I want to make sure.

Kpotts
New User

Hi Tonitenille!
Did you get an answer to your question? If 4 tickets are on one PDF, does stubhub separate the tickets and send a buyer of 2 of those 4 tickets a new pdf?
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here