cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
huntleyl
Rookie

Super helpful customer service!

This is the first time I have used Stub Hub. My tickets arrived timely and in good shape. Unfortunately, due to injury I had to cancel my trip at the last minute. Fedex did not deliver my tickets 'next day' as promised, saying that 'no one answered' at the Stub Hub fulfillment center in LA. Before I could even call Stub Hub, they had reached out to Fedex noting that they were indeed in the office and that Fedex had not come at the time they said they did. The whole process of returning the paper tickets made me very anxious, expecially with Fedex messing up! But every time I called or emailed Stub Hub, they were right on the ball and as soon as the tickets were finally received, the postings went up. All of the staff I spoke with, especially Jessie, were so kind and helpful. I would recommend their service and I will use them again. It's amazing to find proactive customer-service that actually answers the phone and replies to emails!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DianaR
Stubber

Re: Super helpful customer service!

Thank you for sharing this feedback, we love to hear about experiences just like this! I am so glad to have you as a member of our Community as well, good luck with your sales!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DianaR
Stubber

Re: Super helpful customer service!

Thank you for sharing this feedback, we love to hear about experiences just like this! I am so glad to have you as a member of our Community as well, good luck with your sales!

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here