cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arion
New User

Ticket Refund

A few months ago, I purchased tickets for Eric Idles show in LA 9/26/24. Mobile transfer, so I never got the physical tickets. Meanwhile Eric cancelled ALL of his US dates around mid August.

In late August all physical ticket holders were sent emails from Ticketmaster, AXS and their venues saying the show was cancelled. They were all refunded immediately. Also cancellation announcements were made in various places online.

I got an email from Stub hub in mid September saying the show was postponed, so they wouldn’t refund me yet. In fact, StubHub was still selling tickets for this show right up till the day of. On that day every seller but one had pulled their tickets off sale, I’m sure because they’d been refunded and didn’t have tickets anymore.

Stub Hub is still claiming the show has been “postponed”; according to everyone else, including my venue in LA, it’s been cancelled. I have an email from the venue stating so and advising me to get a refund.

I’ve had a many communications with StubHub now, I’ve sent them all the web links announcing cancellation and the email form my venue. I’ve taken up a lot of time and can’t get a final response or date for when I’ll be refunded.
Is this normal and does anyone have any advice? Also is anyone else waiting to be refunded for this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Arion
Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here