cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ECSIL
Stagehand

Why Don't I See My Listings?

My tickets are showing as listed in my account, but when I search for tickets for this event on StubHub, I don't see my own listing. My price is lower than the ones I do see, so I'm not sure why they would be filtered out. I don't know if I should try another means of selling or what. It's a lot of money, I can't take the chance people aren't seeing my tickets...
9 REPLIES 9
matti58
Goalie

Re: Why Don't I See My Listings?

When viewing the event page, be sure to turn the Recommended Tickets filter off.  See if that helps.

ECSIL
Stagehand

Yes, it appears that is why. I'd love to know why my listing would not be recommended, as the tickets are general admission and right within the price range of the "recommended" listings. So StubHub is arbitrarily putting some users at a disadvantage by defaulting to filters that hide their listing? Seems like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen. And at the very least, a reason to never use this service again.
Melpik
Legend

Hi @ECSIL 

If there are other seats in your section an$ row for less your tickets will not show if recommended filter is on.  You either have to lower your price or wait for other tickets to sell

ECSIL
Stagehand

My tickets are general admission and there are other "recommended" general admission tickets listed for a higher price. What would the reason for that be?
kreklaw415
Waterboy

I have had the best tickets in the section in terms of closest to field, aisle, and lowest price. My tickets were marked Great and had a higher number rating than the other listings but mine were still hidden. I have contacted StubHub numerous times about this. I have missed out on selling my tickets because they were hidden by SH filters. SH claims its a computer generated algorithm. I said it conflicts with the Good, Great, Amazing ratings SH sets. They had no comment. This has happened at least 20 times to me as I am a baseball full season ticket holder. I think this is a major class action in waiting. I've heard SH pushes ticket scalpers and brokers as Recommended. And leaves the little guys like us filtered without being able to do anything about it.

matti58
Goalie

Yeah, the algorithm isn't particularly accurate, IMO.  Class action?  lol

MichaelS8
Rookie

I have the exact same problem. Other listing have the same price and locations as mine but I’m not recommended, other listing are way higher in price and worst location than mine but those are recommended.
Melpik
Legend

Hi @MichaelS8 

Are there other seats in your row and section for less. If so your listing will not show. If there are listings at same price if they were at the price before you again you will not show.

isodel13
Rookie

This is a common issue with StubHub - same issue I've had.  I've listed tickets and have been in the same section, same quantity, with my listing being closer to the field and for less money - yet my gets hidden by this "recommended" filter while others don't.  I have posted here - I'm suprised yours post is still visible - mine what "answered" by stubhub and I can't find it.  There are many of us with this issue and the response given by StubHub is "I understand your concerns, but there is no other way to get a better rating unless those details are adjusted".  It's crazy how they manipulate what is seen with arbitrary "AI" factors... It's fine if they want to "rate" listings, great! and even have a "recommended" listing but they should NOT make that filter automatic.  Most users won't even notice the filter and will miss on other listing which in some cases are at a better price and location.  It's so frustrating!!! 

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here