cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arwatt86
New User

still can't get paid for tickets I sold or even told when or why

I sold tickets to an event, the event happened, I waited 5-8 business days after the event to get paid.  Did not get paid, called and they "escalated my case and that if I don't hear from the within 48 hours call back".  I did not hear from them and called back and got the same script.  I have now called back every 48 hours for 2 weeks and no one from StubHub can even tell me where or when the money I am owed will get to me.  On my account page the sale shows as completed and many of the 'customer service' reps confirmed this but no one can tell me when I can get paid.  A friend of mine bought and sold tickets to this same exact event and was paid by Stubhub in the 5-8 business days but I have still not been paid.  I was originally supposed to have been paid by October 12th and the tickets sold on September 26th, 2024 and the event ended on October 6th 2024.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here