cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tis10m
New User

Bought tickets , never received and refunded my purchase instead of giving me comparable or better tickets

I purchased tickets in June for an event near me.  On the day of the event, I still never received the tickets.  I called multiple times and each time they said the seller no longer has tickets but due to the fan protect, they will send me a link to choose comparable or better tickets.  I didn't receive the email until I called again 40 minutes before doors open and I was already at the venue.  I was immediately sent a link to choose other seats or get a refund or a credit.  Unfortunately the seat options they gave were not comparable or better.  I called customer service to let them know and ask for other choices and next thing I know they refunded my purchase.  I was already at the event.  I never asked for a refund however customer service said I chose that, which I didn't.  Why would I be at the venue, call them multiple times that day to ask for my tickets, call again to reassess the ticket choices they gave me if I wanted refunded.  They said there was nothing they could do and I chose that.  Again, I did not choose to be refunded.  I was with my crying daughter at the venue and had no choice to purchase new tickets at triple the cost I originally paid and Stub Hub refuses to make it right according to the supervisor I spoke with.   

3 REPLIES 3
bossfan
Olympian

Re: Bought tickets , never received and refunded my purchase instead of giving me comparable or better tickets

You've been refunded, there is nothing more that they will do to "make it right"

ssteadman
New User

Re: Bought tickets , never received and refunded my purchase instead of giving me comparable or better tickets

I'm seriously concerned the same may happen to me as my tickets have not arrived yet either and the concert is this coming Saturday. I've not been able to find a phone number to call. Can you give me their customer service number?

bossfan
Olympian

866-Stubhub

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here